Kaitlyn’s CV available Curriculum Vitae_ROLANDFeb102016 (pdf)
Current Research Grants
- University of Victoria / SSHRC Internal Research Grant (2013-2014)
- Michael Smith Foundations for Health Research – Post-doctoral Fellowship Award (2013-2016)
- Canadian Institute of Health Research – Post-doctoral Fellowship Award Gender, Work & Health Priority Announcement (2012-2014)
- Alzheimer Society Research Program – Post-doctoral Fellowship Award *awarded, but declined (2012-2014)
- is caregiver well-being impacted by dementia presentation across neurodegenerative diseases?
- what does meaningful activity mean for dementia caregivers?
- a typology examining caregiving factors with respect to specific dementia presentation in four disease groups.
Want to get involved in research?