This week I am sharing with you MY favourite Parkinson-related blogs… earlier this week I introduced some lovely lady bloggers and here are some more of my favourites!
- Positively Parkinson’s by Bob Kuhn – http://positivelyparkinsons.blogspot.ca. Bob was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease at age 53 (2006). He is a lawyer who practices as general counsel to a wide variety of clients, in Vancouver British Columbia, and writes passionate and inspirational posts.Aging & Parkinson’s
- Aging and Parkinson’s and Me by John Schappi – http://parkinsonsand5htp.blogspot.ca. John was diagnosed with Parkinson’s at age 80 (2009). He researches about Parkinson’s meds, exercise and other aging-related issues that enhance the quality of life.
- Wearing Off – http://www.wearingoff.com/blog. A variety of bloggers write insightful posts about living with Parkinson’s.
- Parkinson’s Assistance Network Directory and Alliance – http://www.parkinsonpanda.org/blog.html. Information from Jim and his P.A.N.D.A. army unites community resources from Parkinson’s patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals. Their weekly regular posts include talking tuesday, wacky wednesday, thursday thoughts, formal fridays.
- Michael J Fox Foundation “Fox Feed” – https://www.michaeljfox.org/foundation/news.html. Up-to-date research and foundation news from MJFF, who is dedicated to finding a cure and improved therapies for those living with Parkinson’s today.
Again, this is just a sample of the Parkinson’s blogging out there! So, check these out and add them to your RSS feed and sign up for their updates via email!
… AND did I miss any of your favourites?? I’d love to know what Parkinson’s blogs you read! Let me know in the comments below. much love.